Saturday 16 May 2009

Wolfram Alpha

I found this search engine by some one mentioning it on Twitter and thought that it was amazing Wolfram Alpha presents the data which you enter in a neet and organised way... here are some examples....

I used the term "Weather In London" there are a number of London's in the world however the search engine looked at my IP adress and was able to work out that I lived in London UK and therefore gave me the results of London UK...



It is also possable to do more complex searches such as... Weather in New York on Brandon Flower's Birthday and the result is shown.



There are hundreds of diffrent searches that can be done I recomend people to watch this video which has the creator showing all the cool things this can do! As the name suggests this is still in the Alfa stage of testing! So its going to keep getting better...

Finally I thought I would see what Thomas Tallis gets as a result

No comments: