Monday 25 January 2010

Web 2.0 and Prezi



I've just managed to upgrade my Prezi account to the new, free educational version. It was a bit tricky because the form of my email address had to match a school website (e.g. .com) and our system doesn't work like this. I eventually realised that I could use my Tallis LAB account which is another tick in the box for Google Mail as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I was browsing through some really great Prezis when I found this one. It gathers together a lot of the ideas about and a rationale for using Web 2.0 tools in the classroom. It's American ( I still don't really know what K12 means) but applies easily to our experiments.

Just thought I'd share it with you and encourage you to get on board with Prezi. I still like Keynote, but Prezi is a whole new ball game.

P S Thanks to those of you who have joined the OK LDN Ning. More about this soon.

No comments: