Tuesday 30 June 2009

Feedback from the staff creativity INSeT


I thought you all might like to see the feedback from the ARG's presentation to staff. You will remember that we asked staff to think of a creative ambition for Tallis to have achieved in three year's time and then a yearly plan on how we might achieve that ambition. I gathered in all the ambitions and sorted them into some groups. Although the headings are my own, the bullet points are the responses from staff. I haven't edited them and I have included all the responses from the meeting. I have put some ambitions in more than one box because they were hard to split without rewriting them, and there are a few that didn't fit easily into any of the boxes, which isn't to say that they are not important or interesting.

If you click on the image it should direct you to a PDF version. I'd be really interested in what you think. Are students' ambitions for the school the same as the teachers'? Are some of the ideas exciting or surprising? Do think there have been any misunderstandings? Mr Nicholls and I are going to be talking to leadership Team next week about how we might use this feedback and what it might reveal about attitudes and approaches to creativity, and I wouldn't like to do that without having consulted everybody first.

Soren

No comments: